Sewage Cleanup Memphis Metro
Having a sewage backup issue is a very serious problem that many home and commercial property owners face each year. Sewage water often contains bacterias, viruses and fungus that make it very harmful to those who are exposed to it. For this reason, when your residential or commercial property has sewage water damage, it is important to call the sewage cleanup experts at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro.
Our sewage cleanup experts are available to provide water damage restoration services 24/7, 365 days per year. You can expect the team to arrive on site within 45 minutes of your phone call. They will first begin by assessing the property’s damage in order to determine what water damage restoration services are needed. Once the damage has been properly assessed, the sewage cleanup experts will provide whatever services are needed in order to provide complete property restoration. Factors taken into account when determining proper restoration services needed include:
- What areas of the property have been affected
- The extent of the damage to the affected areas
- Any absorbent materials that have been contaminated by the water and the extent of their damage
- Ventilation available in the property
When you call the team at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro, you can guarantee we won’t stop until we get the property better than new! Our team will work quickly and diligently to provide sewage cleanup services, while also restoring your peace of mind. Your property’s fresh start is just one phone call away!
What Can Cause the Need for Sewage Cleanup?
Sewage damage can be caused by a variety of issues. Some of the most common problems that cause the need for sewage cleanup include:
- Solid flushes. Solid objects like garbage, toys, diaper and other items which do not decompose can cause a blockage in your sewage lines.
- Structural defects. These defects occur throughout the sewage system with time and damage your sewer pipes. Structural defects that can cause the need for sewage cleanup include misaligned pipes, holes, cracks and collapsed pipes.
- Infiltrated roots. Some sewage backup issues can be caused by tree roots which enter into the sewer lines and spread throughout it. Tree roots can also cause cracks in sewer pipes that can result in backups and the need for sewage cleanup.
- City sewer backup. A city sewage backup can happen in the city’s sewage line causing an overflow of waste water. Unfortunately, these backups can infiltrate your home or basement, especially if you have a basement.
Despite the cause or the extent of the water damage caused by the sewage backup, it is essential to have the issue handled by a highly experienced team of professionals. The water damage restoration team at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro has the training, experience and equipment necessary to handle even the worse situations.
When it comes to water damage restoration, time is of the essence. The longer it is allowed to reside in your home, the more issues it can cause. Not only can water damage begin to take a toll and create structural damage, it can also cause health problems to those who are exposed to it. Ensure your safety and the safety of those who are often in the property by calling the sewage cleanup experts at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro today.
Memphis Residents Go-to Water Damage Restoration Experts
To prevent sewage backup from causing any further damage to your home or commercial property, you should call a team of experts that you can trust. Our water damage restoration experts have been relied on by many Memphis residents due to their knowledge, experience and personal approach. While we are originally hired to provide sewage cleanup, our team goes the extra mile by forming a connection with each customer.
The 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro team prides itself on providing top quality water damage restoration services, but more so than that, excellent customer service. We want customers to feel comfortable asking us any questions that may arise during the restoration process. Our sewage cleanup experts will take any step necessary to ensure that you feel comfortable and at ease with our services.
Residential and commercial property owner’s in the Memphis area can rest easy knowing that there is a highly trained team of water damage experts in the area who are ready to respond when emergency disaster restoration services are needed. Call the team at 911 Restoration to get your property back to pre-damage condition and to restore your peace of mind today!