Water Damage in Bartlett
You can get same-day water damage restoration services right here in Bartlett if you experienced a flood or plumbing disaster. The techs at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro know that hurricanes, blizzards, and pipe burst emergencies can strike suddenly. That’s why we’re on call 24/7/365 to offer you the services you need.
We can reach your home or business within 45 minutes of an emergency call in Bartlett. Call us right away if you need help with:
- Flood Cleanup after a Plumbing Backup or Heavy Rains
- Emergency Water Extraction, Boarding Up, or Roof Repairs
- Drying and Dehumidification for Your Home or Business
- Carpet Water Damage from a Sewage Backup
- A Mold Inspection to Check on Fungal Growth
Our crews can even help you take care of mold infestations. Let us focus on mold removal and mold decontamination after a water damage event. Call us today to get a Fresh Start with a totally repaired property.
Mold Remediation Services After a Flood in Bartlett
Water damage restoration in Bartlett involves repairing obvious damage done by a pipe burst or flood. Mold removal services are often another important part of handling flood cleanup. Mold grows quickly in our area, especially after your property is exposed to excess water.
911 Restoration of Memphis Metro can offer you a free visual mold inspection for property owners only after heavy rains or a sewage spill dump water into your home or business. Let us focus on your unique mold remediation needs. Our techs can:
- Take Care of Commercial or Residential Mold Removal
- Use Specialized Techniques to Stop Mold from Spreading Further
- Clean Mold Spores from the Air with Specialized Filters
- Remove Odors and Dangerous Pathogens with Mold Decontamination
Addressing your mold remediation needs right away can protect your health here in Bartlett. Some forms of mold are toxic and you deserve professional help getting them out of your home or business. Call us today so we can return your property to better-than-new condition.
Get Full-Service Property Restoration to Handle Water Damage
Properly resolving the damage caused by excess water takes experience, training, and the right equipment. The techs at 911 Restoration of Memphis Metro have the resources and skills to handle all aspects of the water damage restoration process, including:
- Quickly Taking Care of Water Extraction
- Properly Handling Raw Sewage Spills and Flood Cleanup
- Repairing Damage Done by Leaking Pipes and Pipe Bursts
- Checking Your Property with a Mold Inspection
- Focusing on Mold Remediation and Mold Decontamination
- Working with You to File Your Insurance Claim
You do not have to try to recover from water damage on your own. Getting help from a professional water damage restoration company with years of experience can take the stress out of the renovation process. Allow us to take charge of your repair and renovation needs today.
Servicing the cities of Memphis, Memphis Metro, Bartlett, Downtown, Midtown, North Memphis, South Memphis, Berclair, Binghampton, Raleigh, Hawkins Mill, Rangeline, Westside, Cooper-Young, Orange Mound, Cherokee, Bethel Grove, Messick Buntyn, Lundee, Shelby County, Sherwood Forest, Joffre, Hamilton, Bunker Hill, Frayser, Uptown, Harbor Town, Medical District… and surrounding areas